Located within 8 mils of Newport, Cwmbran is a town of just over 50,000 residents, situated in South Wales. Traditional an industrial area and region that attracted a number of workers to its town, Cwmbran is now a modern town that is connected on the Welsh Marches Line network that connects this town with the larger cities of Newport and Cardiff.
Services in Cwmbran
As a company based in the Cwmbran area, we welcome inquiries for the following services:
- Car and auto salvage. This is a free service and we also pay for your the spare parts that we take from the vehicle.
- vehicle scrappage – in line with UK legislation so that you have peace of mind that your car has been disposed of legally and correctly.
- We deal with the paperwork you will need for the DVLA for scrapping your vehicle and provide you with a proof of destruction.
- We also offer a variety of spare parts for sale and deliver to the Cwmbran area.
- Whether your car is simply unwanted, is an end-of-life vehicle, written off because of an accident, or for another reason, we collect from Cwmbran, Wales and can normally do so within 24 hours.
Where is Cwmbran (Cwmbrân)
What to see in Cwmbran
If you are visiting this area as a driver, I highly recommend the following 3 attractions:
- Cwmbran Boating Lake – one of the best places in the town to unwind and to be at one with nature.
- Llanyrafon Manor – A beautiful rural heritage centre
- Llantarnam Grange Arts Centre